“We are so glad we found this for mom…we worried about her so much. Now we have peace of mind….”
The Pavilion Senior Living at Carthage
Opened Fall 2015
130 Lebanon Highway
Carthage, TN 37030
The Pavilion Senior Living at Carthage offers the best in modern amenities and services to enhance your life. We understand convenience is important to your lifestyle. That is exactly why we make it our priority to ensure you have full access to all the things that make your life easier.
- Chef prepared meals that are delicious and well-balanced served three times daily in a restaurant style setting
- Full-time social director to coordinate engaging events and outings for your enjoyment
- Emergency Call Buttons to let you know “We are always there”
- Beauty and barber salon to conveniently keep you looking your best
- Variety of spiritual services offered
- Caring 24 hour staff to provide supportive services in a hospitable approach
- Individualized support services with dressing, bathing, grooming and more
- Medication assistance available to suit your needs
- Worry-free living away from the day-to-day stresses
- Yes, you can bring your pet! *restrictions may apply
We offer activities both at our facility and out in the community. We host many events and encourage our residents to participate. The calendar is carefully planned to ensure each resident has an opportunity to join in a wide variety of meaningful activities that enrich the mind, body and spirit.
Cognitive programs designed to support and maintain memory and brain fitness.
Memory games, word games and brain teaser exercises, reminiscing and discussion groups, cultural study, current events discussion group, journaling and creative writing
Fitness and wellness programs focused on improving vitality, functional endurance, strength, flexibility and circulation.
Low-impact exercises, strength training, dancing, walking activities indoor and outdoor, wellness and nutrition education
Stimulating, creative engagement in musical, cultural, spiritual and life-enriching events.
Music programs, art classes, poetry reading, drama group/programs, volunteering and community service opportunities, book club, movie club , religious services and Bible study
COMFORT, CONVENIENCE, SAFETY
In addition to comfortable living accommodations and appetizing, nutritious menus including three full meals a day, we offer the following conveniences on-site:
- Laundry Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Community Gathering Room
- Activities Room
- Back Porch with a Incredible View
- Wireless Connection (Wi-Fi)/ Internet
- Personal Care Assistance
- Health Care Monitoring
- Security and Safety Provisions